The top ten reasons for a film budget from an expert for film financing:
1. Quality Matters: a quality film budget and schedule matters. An inferior film budget is an obvious affront to anyone with any knowledge to whom it is presented.
2. Accuracy is Critical: accuracy is critical due the the fact of exponential calculations. A small mistake or error in the film budget can expand to millions of dollars over the life of a movie.
3. Your Film Budget is Your Calling Card: your film budget represents you to investors, film financiers and distributors. You are certainly judged on the film budget you present.
4. You Only Get One Chance: you may only get one chance at a film finance executive of movie investor. One ought to put their best foot forward and shine in the highest light.
5. It Not Your Money: it’s not. By demonstrating your ability to delegate to a professional with experience you are telling your investors that you are serious about being responsible
with the financiers money.
For a quality, reliable, custom and accurate film budget and schedule contact Filmbudget.com – the worldwide leader in international film budget and schedule production services.