Mega film budget Directors Michael Bay and James Cameron talk about 3D and its aesthetic value in filmmaking today. Cameron comments on Bay’s great use of the spatial possibilities in 3D, while Bay describes how he has always shot with strong foreground, mid-ground and background and how this new technology allows him to maximize that technique.
The top ten reasons for a film budget from an expert for film financing:
1. Quality Matters: a quality film budget and schedule matters. An inferior film budget is an obvious affront to anyone with any knowledge to whom it is presented.
2. Accuracy is Critical: accuracy is critical due the the fact of exponential calculations. A small mistake or error in the film budget can expand to millions of dollars over the life of a movie.
3. Your Film Budget is Your Calling Card: your film budget represents you to investors, film financiers and distributors. You are certainly judged on the film budget you present.
4. You Only Get One Chance: you may only get one chance at a film finance executive of movie investor. One ought to put their best foot forward and shine in the highest light.
5. It Not Your Money: it’s not. By demonstrating your ability to delegate to a professional with experience you are telling your investors that you are serious about being responsible
with the financiers money.
For a quality, reliable, custom and accurate film budget and schedule contact Filmbudget.com – the worldwide leader in international film budget and schedule production services.
a quality film budget matters for film financiers